Statement of Faith
This mission subscribes to the London Baptist Confession of faith of 1689. To read it go here: the-second-london-confession 1689
Statement of faith
- We believe in the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, uncreated and eternal who created everything seen and unseen, the heavens and the earth.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is inerrant, infallible and trustworthy in its original languages (The 66 books as compiled by Athanasius in 367 AD).
- We believe that the Holy Bible is sufficient and the final authority on all Christian doctrine and living and what any person should know and believe unto salvation and spend eternity with God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that God is Sovereign over all, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Eternal, Infinite, Wise, Holy, Loving, Merciful, Slow to Anger, Just, Gracious, Truthful, Good, immutable, incorruptable and Unchangeable in all His Divine Perfections.
- We believe that God became man in the Person of Jesus Christ (The Godman). We believe in the two Natures of Christ. We believe that Jesus is fully man and fully God.
- We believe that Christ was conceived by the Holy Sprit, born of the Virgin Mary about 2000 years ago, that He lived a sinless life, obtained, fulfilled and exhibited righteousness, that He did mighty miracles, that He died for the sins of the world, His substitutiary death on the cross.
- We believe that Christ rose bodily from the dead on the third day, conquering the power of sin, Satan and death, and that He ascended into Heaven and Intercedes for all believers and acts as High Priest and Mediator between God and man.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and that He will come back to earth in bodily form one day to Judge the Living and the Dead. (All people from all the ages.)
- We believe that salvation is received by grace through a true faith in the Person and atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross alone. People are not saved from their sins based on anything they do or because of any quality that may be in them. The decisive reason why anyone is saved from their sins is because of the sovereign electing grace of God.
- This grace through faith includes being born of the Spirit of God, biblical repentance and acknowledgment of one sins toward God.
- We believe that saving faith produces consistent good fruit (love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, longsuffering, faithfulness, humility and self-control) and good works. Without holiness no person will see God.
- We believe that all believers have received the Gift of the Holy Spirit and that it is every believers privilege and obligation to exercise the gifts of the Spirit and to be continually filled and empowered with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God has given His church the Cultural Mandate to rule and reign over this earth as His representatives and to fulfill His Great Commission by evangelizing and discipling all ethnic groups on earth.
- We believe after divine judgement each person will live either in Hell eternally where he/she will be punished or in Heaven where he/she will be eternally with God and all the saints and Angels in eternal joy and glory.