- Reaching people of different ethnicities with the gospel through the word, prayer, Christian tracts, Booklets, Books, Bibles, CD’s, DVD’s and relevant physical necessities.
- Networking and praying with other likeminded Churches, Christian organizations and Ministry partners.
- Designating seekers to existing Bible-based Bible-studies/Cell-groups Services, existing churches and designated locations.
- Discipleship and church-planting
- Training leaders for gospel-ministry
- Writing, printing, purchasing and legal copying of relevant Christian Tracts, Booklets, Bibles, Books, CD’s and DVD’s.
- Befriending and building relationships with people irrespective of their religious or philosophical persuasions.
- Distribution of relevant Christian Tracts, Booklets, Books, Bibles, CD’s and DVD’s and necessary physical commodities.
- Prayer with Ministry partners for IEM.
- Conducting Bible Studies and to work with existing and relevant Bible believing Churches and Organizations, and to designate seekers to these Ministries for follow up via Bible Studies, Services, Cell-groups, Counselling and Prayer.
- Be focused on disciplining new believers and older believers in existing churches, in various settings, and working towards planting new Bible-based churches
- Preaching in the open air wherever we find the opportunity
- Training pastors and Bible teachers for the ministry across Africa and the world
- To give 3 month Quarterly feedback to Ministry partners through a newsletter by email or post.